Traditional Funeral Service Package
We at Tompkins Funeral Home are pleased to provide you with a detailed description of our prices. We are aware that every family has different and specific needs when it comes to the arranging for the funeral of a loved one.
Our full traditional funeral service package represents the highest level of services that the Tompkins Funeral Home can offer to families who want the very best of services for their loved ones. While most Funeral Homes call this package the elite package, they also charge elite prices. We offer the same services for so much less.
Our package includes:
- up to 2 full days of visitation, at the funeral home
- unlimited use of the facilities while at the funeral home including post funeral reception
- full embalming procedures
- all funeral vehicles including a seven passenger limousine and pallbearer vehicle
- 2 staff members to attend the place of death to assure the safe return of your loved one back to the funeral home
- increase staffing to attend to the needs over the visitation and funeral service period
- all care and handling of all memorial donations
- arranging for accommodations for visiting family and friends
- up to 12 months of our Afterloss Care program to all family members
- the planting of a tree in memory of your loved one
- unlimited printing for in-memoriam cards and/or prayer cards
- unlimited copies of the death certificate,
- care and watering of all floral arrangements including delivery to the place of your choice following the funeral
- family follow-up call,
- and assistance with all C.P.P. and any other government related documents.
Other Charges That May Be Incurred:
For complete prices contact the Tompkins Funeral Home
- The casket/container or urn you select
- Cemetery opening and closing
- Cremation charges
- Coroner's Cremation certificate
- Newspaper notices
- Out of town death registration
- Minister/Organist fee
- Applicable 13% HST
For alternative package, please visit our immediate disposition page.
63 Garden Street
Phone: (613) 382-3088